Some little odd bits of code....
In order of increasing pointlessness.
- AQOTDD. An RFC865 (qotd) server,
for TCP and UDP. Uses the same file format as BSD fortune(6),
and can be used for many, many exciting things. No, really, it can.
- Netquote. A graphical
client for AQOTDD. Works on GTK unices and Windows!
- img2html. A converter which transforms
images into HTML tables.
- aidentd. An inetd/xinetd driven
ident server. Returns a random Pokémon name and a random OS in
response to any query.
- led_stat. A little program to
monitor ppp/ethernet transfers, and the status of the modem carrier.
- Graffiti, an alternative to
'Football Club FC' for the terminally geeky.
- Free free disk space. Some of my free disk
space, should you need any. Known to be compatible with Western Digital and
Quantum hard drives, but should work on any.
- GnuPG key. Just in case anybody needs to send
me stuff covertly.
That's all folks!